The widget’s require a complete ES5 spec-compliant environment, as well as support for CSS Flexbox.
- Firefox – Firefox is fully supported. Current version plus the last two major versions.
- Chrome – Chrome is fully supported. Current version plus the last two major versions.
- Safari – Safari is fully supported. Current version plus the last two major versions.
- Edge – Edge is fully supported. Current plus the last two versions.
- Internet Explorer 11 – Internet Explorer 11 is mostly supported. Some versions of IE 11 may not support all features required by our widgets.
When widgets encounter an issue considered non-recoverable such as a missing or invalid API key or receives no data from one of their resources they will handle this in one of two ways.
- Render a message in the DOM – Widget’s may render a message or error state to the DOM when they encounter an error parsing configuration or handling API calls.
Error s from bubbling up to user-land code. Wrapping component factor function calls with
try/catch blocks will have no effect.